Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Friday, September 6, 2013

Sign Up to Be WICKED!


Wicked Blog Hop sign up starts .... now!

Yes .... sign-ups were planned to start Saturday,
however, in our true Wicked-ness,
we decided to start the Wicked fun a tad early ...

When sending me your email to sign up ...

PLEASE INCLUDE:
Your name
Your email address
If you have Blog
(if you don't we'll find you a blog host)
Your Blog name
Your Blog Address

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

You have until Saturday, September 14th to register

( although we usually fill up within hours not days)
 We are limiting this hop
 to the first 100 wicked participants..


Since  Madam despises rules, we call them guidelines...
READY?

#1 Everyone must turn off their word verification the day 
they are showing their Wicked Project- PERIOD.

#2 Only 5 ladies with no blogs will be accepted,
it will be a first come, first serve basis.
Wendy or I will host for you! 

#3 You must have your post ready at 
midnight E.S.T. If you are not
sure how to do that, we will guide you. 
( will do a tut for you if necessary)

#4 And most important, YOU
must add the names and links from
those who are on the hop the same
day as you.  ( keep yours on too) We want everyone
to find your wicked friends
as easily as they found you- PERIOD.



#5 All  Subscribed Wicked hoppers must

put button on their blog.
( on the top right) 
copy code in gadgets
 html copy- that is it
( those who have no blogs, of course
you are omitted lol)

Now all together:



"I swear- to swear
by all these Wicked Guidelines.."
SWEAR! ok! 
Send me an EMAIL ... at gracerose172@gmail.com

What you will be making for this hop!

#1- Any WICKED project that you have
created especially for this hop- at least one
and you can show others that you worked on 
in the past. Stay on theme...
#2- You can have a tutorial or giveaway
both optional
#3- SWEAR to have a Wicked Time..~

That is it~ 
This blog hop begins on Oct 22nd -31st
No weekends...

Think Halloween

I may not be available to answer any emails 
immediately -- but will get back to you asap. 


12 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yes, I am so looking for this one - ME please!!

Madame Samm said...

Great,post..yes we are wicked...wicked tired in my case lol me nad lol

Madame Samm said...

I meant to say ...me bad lol

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

I just sent you an email....looking forward to the WICKED TIME we will all have!

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

I just sent you an email....looking forward to the WICKED TIME we will all have!

Scrapatches said...

Sending you an email now! Hope to join in this wicked fun ... :) Pat

Janarama said...

It's going to be a spooktacular good time. My email has been sent.

Carol said...

I sent you an email. You better let me play. Sincerely, Creepy Carol LOL

jan said...

I sent you an email a little while ago. I will try my best to be wicked, bahwawaw
xo jan@sewandsowfarm

Gmama Jane said...

I AM IN!!! I lOVE THIS THEME EVERY YEAR so Please include me!! I hope I'm not too late!!
Gmama Jane

Grandmama's Stories
http://grandmamasstories.blogspot.com

Michele said...

I wouldn't miss this one each year for anything.

Jacqueline said...

I love the Halloween season and am really looking forward to following this hop.. You ladies are great to put this on for us stalkers.. umm followers.

Post a Comment