Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Scrappy Day!



To those of you that left kind comments
on my Pincushion Post and haven't yet
received my reply ... I so very appreciate you ...
please know that ... and I am trying very hard
to respond to your emails!

To those waiting for the Wicked Blog Hop schedule ...
I am working on getting that schedule out today ...

To everyone else just cruising through ...

I wish each and every one of you 
a Super Happy day!

Wicked Wishes ....




2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great day. Mine did actually involve scraps for a while...the kids and I sorted all of my scraps by color and in the end there were some pretty big piles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate very much all the work and time that goes into these blog hops. I enjoy them more than you can imagine. The inspiration and joy is amazing. Thank you. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete