Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to our newest family member ...
Izzy ... a 10 week old Lhasa Aspo and
not looking too interested in her puppy treat ...
 
I think the girls wore her out today ... seriously ...
the blur is caused by the speed of action ...
 not just bad photography!
{{smiles}}
 
I did manage to get a couple of things completed
 in the sewing room ... proof positive:

 
 
I have another Kindle Classy Case, a pattern by GoLightly Sewing Studio
and a What's In Your Bag?, a pattern by Stitchin' Sisters.
 
I best be getting back into the sewing room too,
as Monday is the beginning of the UR Priceless blog hop,
brought to us by Katherine of Sew Me Something Good
and Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt ...
 
Here is Monday's schedule:


Day 1 - Nov. 5th
 
 
If you get lost in the wonder of creativity
along the way, remember you can return to
the full blog hop schedule by clicking into
Katherine's UR Priceless button on the sidebar.
 
I happen to be on tap for Tuesday ...
so I thank you for stopping in,
and I look forward to seeing you
tomorrow!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm sure she will get used to the new routine fast. My daughter has been asking practically every day for a pet but we are resisting the urge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things you made and the picture of Izzy is beautiful. What a sweet heart it is !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Izzy...wellllll there is nothing like 4 pitter patter feet in a home with 2 lovely girls and their MUMM ....you all will be sew happy with the company of a cute fur ball lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetie, the girls must just be in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects! Your Kindle cover is super!
    I love your new 'family' member! How lucky Izzy is to have found you! The girls must be thrilled as I am sure that you are!! GO Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!! Your little Izzy is adorable!!! So are your new projects!!! Sounds like you are still way busy!!!! Fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete