Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tempting you on Wicked Day 4


Oh my goodness! 
Madame Samm's Wicked
Pinterest board counts 149 photos
in three days of hopping!
 
Wicked Cool!
 
You creative bloggers are inspiring, and
everyone leaving such kind comments and
encouragement make every stitch
worth while!
 
Thank you for cheering .... I hope
you have a bit more cheer to share
with our bloggers today:
 
Tempting Thursday,
October 25th
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm off to see what wickedness I can
discover and perhaps stitch up a bit more
myself ... if not wickedness ...
perhaps something
Priceless!
{wink}
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah .. I saw that there where many pictures to look at, its great for ideas !!
    I'm almost done with my 7th halloween block ... stil 24 to make LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy!!! Yaa!!! That is a lot of wicked fun!!! I am already excited to see all the priceless fun too!!! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Wendy!! YAY!!! Congrats to you! Isn't it fun being a 'cheer-leader'? You deserve a cheer as well! Go YOU!!
    The hop has been great and I am sure there is greatness yet to come! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete