Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sharing on Wicked Hop Day 6

 
OOOOOHHHH!  We are back on the Wicked Blog Hop trail today!
Please join me in hopping in to visit the wicked goodness each of our
stops have in store for us with:
 

 
Menacing Monday,
 
October 29th
 

 And although my projects aren't wicked, I was a tad bit
wicked by leaving chores and home on Saturday when a
friend a few towns away, asked me to join her for the
day for crafting, food, conversation, and fun.
 
Who can resist???
 
Not Me!
 
Here is what I got accomplished:
 
 
The two bags in the back are from the
Stitchin' Sisters' What's in Your Bag pattern
and the two in the front are from the
This & That 's Whimsey Wallet pattern.
 
I did make a few other 'Priceless' items
that cannot yet be shown, but stay tuned,
as in a couple of weeks U R sure to see them.
 
I wish you all sorts of happiness and thank you
for stopping in to visit today!
 
Wicked Good Wishes to you ~ 
 
 




 

6 comments:

  1. Your pouches are adorable! What a fun time you must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I'd love a whole day of me sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you did a wonderful job... love the bags !! And the wicked lady didn't use halloween fabric ? hihihi ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work...you are one WICKED wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not wicked, but wickedly cool bags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your projects! You do such beautiful work! They each are clever and very creative. Thank you for sharing your projects with us. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete