Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Spot on .... DOTS!!


Yay!  I'm seeing spots ... lots and lots of spots!
 
Okay, they're really dots, but I think you'll
want to see them too ~
 
bring to us this Dots on Dots blog hop beginning with:
 
September 10th
 
Please join me in visiting these crafty
dot-sters and see what they've created
for us to see ... I hear there may even
be a prize or two awarded
beyond the inspiration to be seen.
 
Be sure to visit with me tomorrow as
I do believe I should have something
ready of the dottie nature to share
with you ... {{smile}}
 
Best wishes to you and happy hopping!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, it was a very nice 'first day' of the Dots on Dots Hop! I made it to each site and am quite amazed with some of the blocks! I will be watching for your tomorrow. (((smiles)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. On yourmside bar, You will need a link to your wicked list soon

    ReplyDelete