Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Friday, August 3, 2012

Yesterday ... and Today

Yesterday, my baby turned eight ...


Happy Birthday Emily.
She loves her a monkey :)

Today, I sit and wonder where all of the yesterdays have gone
because they have all gone by so very fast and I'm afraid I'm
going to miss all of the tomorrows if I don't hold on tight enough to today.

I bet every mother knows that feeling.

However... while you sit and ponder today,
enjoy the moments of wonder while you
enjoy the inspiration provided by today's
stops on the Think Christmas blog hop
that Ms. Lesley and Madame Samm have
so kindly arranged for us ...


Today's Hops are:

 
 
Enjoy every moment while you can,
tomorrow will be here soon enough.
 
Warm hearted wishes,
 
 

9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday to her. Yes, enjoy those moments as they are gone in a flash.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie, this is funny but my Emily now 27 loved Monkeys too!! Now how about that! She called her baby monkey "eep,eep" because she thought that was how they sounded!

Madame Samm said...

Happy Birthday Young Lady..eight I remember eight years old...it was one of my very fav years...and yes Wendy, every mother feels the same...believe me, it is all those memories that has me smiling all the time..

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Emily!,
Yes Wendy.... I will bet your mom felt the very same way. I wish I could send you a very special reassurance.
You are a very special "mommy". (((smiles)))

Wendy said...

Thank you dear lady!! Emily should definitely give me years of smiles to add to the years of memories already :)

Wendy said...

Awww.... thank you! Hope to make my own mom smile real soon :)

Wendy said...

Thank you!!! You will forever be the lady with the "Oh if I knew you were coming, I'da baked you a cake" to my girls ... every time that song comes on... and now the monkeys .... They love em!

Wendy said...

Thank you :) ... I'm trying so hard to hold on tight and make the moments good memories :)

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Cherish the moments. That's all I can say....

Post a Comment