Friday, August 24, 2012

Weekend Fun ...

 
 
As you enjoy your morning brew,
(could be day or evening, too)
and maybe are in a quandry of what to do...
 
Befriend your mouse,
Ignore your house,
 
and peruse our beautiful Bowls with Border parade
that our talented bloggers have made!
 
Saturday and Sunday Schedules:
 
August 25th
 
 
As for me, it is late, and
tomorrow I have a date
with a computer and a wonderfully
wicked group of hoppers-to-be....
 
So for now, I bid you adieu
and wish all of you ~~
 
warm wicked wishes!
 
 
 
 
My sincere appreciation for
Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt
and all of the wonderful artisans
who have shared their fantastic
Bowls with Borders!
 
Thank you!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy day! Waiting for you to share a bit more of your 'smile'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. befriend your mouse, ignore your house...love that..you are funny. way yyy funny this morning...I almost spilt my coffee lol

    ReplyDelete