Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Something Wicked ....

Something Wicked this way comes ......!
 
If you found yourself hopping this weekend,
you may have noticed the announcement for
a new blog hop ...
 
Oh Yeah Baby!!
 
I'm so, so, SO excited about this hop as
yours truly will be the hostess!
 
Those of you in the U.S. may
remember these characters from
days gone by and bye?
Yep, that's Casper's best friend,
Wendy the Good Little Witch ...
Loved her!
 
So maybe it's natural that
I love Halloween time???
 
Well, to get in the spirit of all that is
Wicked .... I put together this block,
 
 
as a sneak peek of what wicked fun to
expect in the latter part of October ....
something Wicked this way is coming!
 
Visit Madame Samm for all the details 
 to sign up as I believe
we still have some spots left!
 
As for what is happening right now....
 
 
is still hosting the Bowls with Borders
hop for us to explore and be inspired by
with these marvelous bloggers:
 
August 27th
 
 
I wish you all happy today and
thank you for stopping in!
 
As I've signed up for Corrie's Dots to Dots Blog Hop and
I guess I best be getting back to work ...
 
Yippie!!!
 
Wicked Wishes to You!!
 
 
 

13 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

Hi Wendy,
Fang-tastic block and your spider ornament is sew stinkin' cute. Looking forward to the Wicked fun!

Sunshine Girl said...

Love your block - am so looking forward to this hop as I love halloween stuff too although we dont really celebrate it as much in England as you do as the States. I am also signed up for the dots and leafs hops too - dont they keep us busy!

Madame Samm said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME>..wow! well, I took your piece and did something to it..sew everyone can come over here and see what YOU DID...oh wow...I better step up my game lol

Michele said...

Wow, oh wow. How am I going to live up to that inspiration I have no idea. I can't wait for this hop too. I love Halloween.

piece peace said...

Your block is fabulous. I love your bat. I am so excited to be part of your Wicked Blog Hop.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your block is amazing! I'm looking forward to the Wicked Blog Hop.

Katherine said...

Oh, you do know how to inspire us, Wendy! Fantastic block to get us thinking "wicked!". ;o)

Just Carol said...

You get the crown for creativity. :O) Such a cute little block and all those Halloweenie stuff around it just make me want to drag out my wickedly spooky stuff! I love Casper!

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Lucky me, I'm in the wicked blog hop, great!
I'm your newest follower too.
Liebe Grüsse
Bente

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Wendy, That is amazing! You are so talented! I love it! Oh this is going to be one wickedly fun hop!

bethstrand said...

Hi Wendy, Can you email me and let me know how to sign up? I tried the email on the site and it just bounced back as undeliverable.
Thanks! My email is pbstrand@msn.com

Cindy Staub said...

Hi Wendy!
I signed up for Wicked and can't wait, do you have the listings for the blog hop, I'ld like to prewrite my post :)

Thank you ! Happy quilting!
Cindy
cindy at quiltdoodledesigns dot com

carla (http://dancingmoon-carla.blogspot.com/) said...

Hi!!! It is me again!!!!! I love your block!!! I think I can!!! I will give it a try!!! Thanks Much!!!!

Post a Comment