Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

OOOOOHHHHH!!!

I'm so excited!
I am so very close to finishing
a project I've been putting my heart
and soul into and I'm so pleased with it
because my vision is turning out as I
hope in fabric and thread ....
I can't resist showing you this
little bit of sweet ...
 
 
Okay ... down to our real business ...
BOWLS with BORDERS!!
 
Friday's Schedule ~~
 
August 24th
Gudrun Z.

Linda B.
 
Your cheers are still fresh and fabulous!
Thank you!!
 
Now I best be getting back to work
as ... you know there are
more blog hops to come???!!!!
Yep, and I signed up to participate ...
{{GRINS}}
 
Beginning September 10th,
Miss Corrie of Quilt Taffy is hosting:
 
And beginning October 1st,
Miss Cherry of Cherry Blossoms Quilt Studio
 will be hosting:
 
 
 
OOOOOHHHHH BOY!
The hops are an amazing array
of inspiration and talent ... so many
ideas and what fun to accomplish a block
or two or three ... that can be turned
into a .... anything you want it to!!
 
Okay, okay, I'll quit rambling,
I'll get back to work, and I
really can't wait to share
more with you real soon!!
 
Hugs and warm wishes to you all!
Thank you for stopping in ~~
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love all the cheering going on here! Yay! As for that little embroidered face...very sweet. I really need to learn to do that embroidery stuff--it adds so much. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet peak. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy.....Wendy you are the best cheer leader ever! I keep promising myself I'm going to cheer loud and throw my pom poms high...I keep dropping my pom poms, I will keep trying. Thanks for the sweet peak....I know it's going to be adorable. hugs Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, I cannot access your email on my iPad but I want yo be in your wicked hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your kitty. I cannot wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW!!! Love that little face!!! Very sweet!!! The Wicked hop will be wonderful!!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete