Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Honestly!!!



Honestly!  Who knew a stack of bowls could be so gorgeous???

Each blogger I have visited so far has put such
a personal spin on their stack of bowls,
that I'm getting tempted to have to put
this pattern on my want to do list ...
wouldn't you agree??

I thought last week when I posted, I would be caught up,
but goodness, with 165 participants, I wasn't aware that Ms. Carol
filled the weekend with delightful bowls, too ...
So, just in case you were like me and might have missed a
stop or two,  I'm posting Saturday and Sunday blog hop schedule's
along with Monday's also ... so much beauty ... can't miss a stop!

Though you do know, Ms. Carol has the complete schedule on her blog
and you can get there by clicking on the Bowls With Borders button
on the right-hand side of my blog .... but without further adieu,
here is the schedule I promised:

August 18th
Monika G.
Scher (no post)Dorothea
 
So, please, join me in visiting the true splendor created
for us by these talented artists and be in awe as I am
that a stack of bowls can be such a work of art!!
 
Thank you and warm wishes  ~
 
 

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It has been amazing!!!

Susan said...

Even for very busy ladies, this has been a 'fun' hop!
Bowls me over!!

Post a Comment