Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Catch Up Time ....

Okay, I've been a bit behind time posting the last few times,
but come along with me as I visit the beautiful Bowls With Borders
blog hop that Ms. Carol of Just Let Me Quilt and Mdm Samm of
Sew We Quilt have so wonderfully organized ....



I know the full schedule can be found by clicking the Bowls with
Borders button on the righthand side of my blog,
but for you ... and for me {{smile}}} ... 
I am posting the days that I missed posting
the schedule and they are:

Wednesday, August 15th

Thursday, August 16th

and of course,

Friday, August 17th


So, come back at 23 minute intervals and visit these
beautiful blogs and their bowls with me? 
I know it'll be well worth the visit!

Until next we meet,

Warm wishes and happy stitchin' ~~



P.S. ... refer to Madame's Thursday post in reference to the 23 minutes {{wink}}

1 comment: