Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

In a Twirl...

Isn't this posey pretty??
It's a Lantana, one of my ultimately favorite flowers ...
all perked up and posing, asking for a picture.


And so it goes on ...
Do you ever get so many projects on your mental to do list...
that the list just spins and spins and you end up doing
everything but the things you're supposed to be doing???

{{chuckle}}

Yep, that's me lately.
Spinning in my brain so much that I've about gotten dizzy.

Therefore, I'm very pleased to share
I've marked one more thing off that mental list ...



It's a gift ... long over-due ...

See that's another thing adding a twirl
to my to-do list ... getting so wrapped up
in wanting to make something so "right"
as a gift that I tack more weight to the
mental list so it spins a little faster
and yes, nothing gets accomplished.

Bah!

So ... I'm off to make some get some banana bread started,
begin quilting a quilt, work on a round-robin block,
do laundry, clean the bathrooms, put away the dishes,
change the sheets, begin another gift,
or work on a client's quilts ...
or go for a walk, a bike ride, read a few
blogs or a good book, or a magazine, or
....
well, heck ...
there I go again!

{{chuckle}}

Gotta go and thanks for visiting!!

Until next time,

Warm hearted wishes and I wish you better luck
with your to-do lists than I'm having recently ...

{{chuckle}}





11 comments:

  1. LOL, I get side tracked too~ but then maybe that was the track I was supposed to take? ;-) Love your sewing bag! Very useful and I'm sure your friend will love it! Have a happy day, no matter what you do! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy that's a great bag! Did you have a pattern or did you create it? blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag Wendy. I am like you on that fast merry-go-round with to many things needing to be done. I just finished machine quilting a baby quilt today and what a struggle I just can't master that even stitching no matter what!! Now on to the other thousand things I want to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Wendy....my mind is always spinning...the whole me is usually going in circles....and most days I don't get anything done. Then there is the odd day that I seem to do everything right and I see results....those days are far and few between. This week was a good week!! Lov your sewing bag. Have a wonderful week...hugs from Michigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I'm a spinner too...nice to know I'm not alone! Your little sewing bag is adorable...now on to the next project or spin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you sound like me!! I just love your bag and so will the person you are gifting it to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny to read this as I was just thinking today that I wish I could keep up with my thoughts! I love that organizer looking thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now see here?? Nice that your wonderful followers seem to understand completely!
    Your Lantana is so very pretty...easy to see why you favor it so much.
    I love your sewing bag, but then I have always believed you are a very talented and creative young lady!
    Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're my twin! I have Lantana in my backyard (it LOVES the AZ heat!). Mine is yellow though. Love the multi-colored one you have. And ditto on the projects and getting bogged down on doing them just right. I just finished the quilt top for my youngest's wedding...which was 6 years ago!
    Your sewing bag is definitely Just Right...love it! you make lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sew lovely a perfect gift for any of us who sew....terrific choices in fabrics...love it! And i am pretty focused to tell you the truth, sew i don't get scattered to easily...i know..no wonder i dont have any friends lol

    ReplyDelete