Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Monday, November 28, 2011

I Was Here but Now am There

Yes, I was here for a very short time,
but was graciously invited to a Block Party
 by none other than Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt .... 



Won't you join me??? 

If you FALL behind,
I promise not to
LEAF you in the dust!
{{wink, wink}}






4 comments:

  1. Hey Wendy, like the leaf block...thought it would be cute as a small 4-block wall hanging with a winter, spring, summer, fall theme in the fabric. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving (and a generator for your sewing machine!)

    Nancy M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you funny lady well I think it was a perfect leaf and tut..sew there..off with the wind x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are soooooo silly! (but fun)! Thank you for sharing your smiles with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to say THank you for your great tutorial. I made my leaf yesterday and have posted a pix on my blog if your interested. Hehe. I am making a Sampler from most of the BLock party tuts. :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete