Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Friday, July 15, 2011

Enjoy the Show ...

I welcome you to Sisters, Oregon,

as it was on Saturday, July 9th, 2011


We arrived early … along with hundreds of others 

I started snapping pictures of quilts of interest to me,

And of what I thought would interest my readers …

So, enjoy the show … I know I did!

















The scenes above are from the inside of The Stitchin Post …

the Host Store of the Quilt Show



This is Kathy Deggendorfer who designed the 2011 Sisters Outdoor

Quilt Show poster I showed in my previous post.











Really!  Didn’t I mention there was something for everyone ?!!???!!














































Never could get a good shot of the amazing amount of people there that day

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a spectacular show with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some amazing quilts there. Thanks for showing us. Looks like you had perfect weather too (or was it very hot there)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Wendy...these are great Sisters pictures! Great job. Isn't Sisters fun? I love it! ~Kd
    www.KdQuilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather was beyond wonderful for the quilt show! Your pictures are very nice to review. There were so many to see!! Thank you for sharing and giving me another wonderful view of a perfectly wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a show...looks like a lot of eye candy and fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing quilts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much- a real treat for those of us who couldn't attend. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, for the great show! Sister's is on my "Bucket List"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! That was a show!! It looked like you had beautiful weather for this amazing show. Thank you for letting us walk with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OIIIII....I am strangely attracted to the rooster one..and the pinwheel with white background...Looks like the whole town was involved....how exciting and guess what? My feet did not hurt not once...lol Thanks for allowing us to piggy back on you..great shots there Wendy...I would have loved to been there ....I would have been snapping too...wow....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing the quilt show. So many gorgeous quilts in a beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW....that is one fantastic quilt show....great pictures and like Madamme Samm I didn't get sore feet either....luv the Crabapple Hill's 'Snowmen A to ZZZ quilt...thanks for sharing your photos! have a great week Wendy(:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the pictures!! I wanted to go but could not. I live very close to Ontario Oregon. Maybe next year. The show looks amazing. I can see all the people!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wendy, that was awesome....thank you for giving us a peek at the wonderful show. I know you had a great time - have a pleasant week!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete