Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Studio Progress


Happy Tuesday Morning to you all!!

I'm as happy as can be because I made so much progress on my "studio" this weekend ... see:

It really should be called my Sunkissed Spring Studio  ....
I love, love, love it!  Thank you, Madame Samm!

Just a close up of some of the embroidery work .... glad I never claimed to be "good" at this stuff ... LOL ... For those embroidery enthusiasts and faint of heart,
don't look too closely!!

I still have to quilt this piece of art, but it may be a few days before I can get to that, so I just wanted to share my progress thus far.  How is your progress??  Did you get any quilting done this weekend? How about relaxing time? 
I'd love to hear from you!

I'm off to bed now ... it's 12:30 a.m. and if I don't leave now, I'll be finishing off my stash of chocolate ....
can't have that now can I?

LOL

I'll leave you with a little lovin's from my girlies ....

See you next time!

Happy hugs and warm hearted wishes!!


17 comments:

  1. I love your Studio... it's wonderful and I think you are very modest as your stitching looks good...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your studio is AWESOME!!! What cute ones you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your Studio, Wendy! It's going to look fantastic when completed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your studio is amazing! I love your work!

    I put a binding on a quilt...and hemmed a curtain, but that's all. =)

    Cute little girlies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your studio is adorable!!

    My relaxing time was spent with two other families building a new sandbox for another family as a surprise while they were out of town. They came home and found it last night. They were so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Wendy - love what you have done this weekend with your studio. Sure beats what we did - power washing deck and furniture and cleaning out the garden barn. Glad one of us had fun. I want to go sew this week. Judy C sends her best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Studio is amazing!!! I did get some hand sewing in over the weekend along with wash and a few games of Wii with the hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your studio is just great! No apologies needed on that stitching...good work! Weekends are kinda tough around here; one day is for cleaning up/maintaining our home, and the next day is for my MIL's home. I'm a little pooped!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wendy, It is amazing! I also LOVE it!! I love the scallops you added and all the little extra touches. I have no idea now how I want to make mine!! And your little ones are just sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! i love all the trees and other embellishment you have added.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendy this has turned out so cute...I can't believe you've done all this so quickly! I love the trees - how in the world did you cut those squiggly leaves? blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable studio Wendy!~ and even more adorable girlies! :-) Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Studio applause can you hear it???Wait let me turn the volume up...lol Can you hear it now....?lol
    bewitching, grand and magnificent...that is what I am hearing...ohhhhh and sew darn inspiring too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that is totally awesome!!!! Okay.....I'll send you mine and I'll let you have free reign as to what you do with it. How about that? Just send me your mailing address and I'll drop it in the post tomorrow. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your studio is fantastic!!Samm must be proud of you!:)
    This week,I 'm trying to finish my nieces quilt and pillow cover,and I'm making 12 Keyka Lou camera bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is soooooo cute! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how it has turned out Wendy! I've just stitched the binding on a UFO woohoo, now to stitch it down!

    ReplyDelete