Saturday, May 28, 2011

Is it Spring Yet?

Does this picture not say "Spring" to you?
Wendy Finlay, Patchwork Kite by Wendy in MT
 I chose to make this kite using Tammy Blackburn's Moda Bake Shop Patchwork Kite pattern  as spring in Montana just does not seem to be able to pop for us yet and we are two days from the end of May!! I made two of these kites, one with a Fresh Flowers charm pack by Deb Strain for Moda, and another with a Happy charm pack by Me & My Sister Designs for Moda,

 for my daughters to play with and later decorate their rooms with to add a bit of whimsy and fun to their grey, dreary Montana spring.

So, from me to you ...

I wish you every happiness you can imagine!




7 comments:

  1. Now that's about the cutest thing(s) I've seen lately. What a great mom to make those for the girls. I bet they love them! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kites are so neat! I bet your girls love them to pieces! Now if that doesn't say Spring....Love the trees in bloom where you took the pictures, a sign that spring is definately coming! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable kites! Hope your girls get some laughs with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kits, what a great way to decorate a room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet thing - making kites was my favorite all time kid thing to do - we used the comic pages from the newspaper - never bought a kite kit - and I remember all the fun. Thanks for sharing these. Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOW that is what I call postcard perfect..both of them. and the tree is a perfect backdrop to highlight your over top quilted kites...oh boy I want to fly one..

    ReplyDelete