Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! & God's Blessings!!

Bright, colorful Easter wishes to you!!


My girls and I adding color to our Easter .... eggs, that is :)
 
Easter Dresses .... Ha! 
I earned me some chocolate ;)

Center ruffle I made and buttons I added for Abbie's purple cutie.

Added a touch of pink with cute little buttons above
and pink ricrak at the bottom, cutting the pink
with a strip of white ricrak.




Aren't they fun? :) The colors really seem like
Easter-time to me.  Fun.

I had an impromptu project request interrupt this afternoon, otherwise, I just might have gotten the table runner done ... oh well ... another day.  As for Sunday ... I'm going to try my darnedest to devote it to my family and stay out of the sewing room, except for the project my husband requested which is the impromptu project .... for a funeral on Monday ... kind of hard to ignore that request ;).

I'm wishing you each the happiest of Easters, spent with those you love, doing what you enjoy and enjoying everything you do...
 


... God ... in his great mercy has given us ... hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... (NIV) 1 Peter 1:3

17 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your wonderful family! It looks like your Sweeties were having fun helping the Easter bunny color the eggs. I know you will all have a wonderful day....just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresses turned out exceptional!! (I meant to mention) Oops I had better not hide those eggs after all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing those adorable little dresses, thanks for sharing. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Easter Dresses and colored eggs, that spells Easter for me...YOU are such a good MUMM, the dresses are as cute as they are....enjoy your day, a special time indeed...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dresses are adorable! Happy Easter! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are perfect! I'll bet your girls are so happy. Have a wonderful Easter, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy you did such a wonderful job with the girls' dresses....I love the colors and the added touches that make them so special. These are the things memories are made of. Be sure you keep the fabric when they outgrow the dresses. Put them away and when they go to college make them a quilt from all the little dresses they will remember. I love the verse you chose as well - He has risen today and because He lives our joy is complete. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dresses are adorable! I really like the rick-rack layering you did. That was good thinking!

    Happy easter to you and yours.

    He is risen...He is risen indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sweet Easter dresses. They remind me of the dresses my mom made for me when I was a child. I loved every one of them.

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How darling your "fashion" is and I'm sure your girls will appreciate how much time their Mom spent creating for them.
    I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable day with your family.
    ´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
    ♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
    ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter Wendy...the dresses are adorable ...the picture of your girls coloring eggs brought back memories of when my boys were young...every year we would color eggs too... I'm missing them this year as we didn't go back to Canada...the first Easter in 37 years we are not together...really miss the grandpeeps. It was a last minute decision to not go back to Canada for Easter, but instead, go for Mother's Day, my grandson's birthday and my DH's birthday in 2 weeks....traveling is getting to be too expensive. Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Easter to you and yours, Wendy! It has been so nice "making your acquaintaince" this year. I'm sure your girs will look darling in the lovely dresses you made for them - how lucky they are to have such a wonderful Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY CUTE dresses, Wendy! I remember (looong ago) when, I made a few dresses, here and there for my daughters (4 of them). So many of your posts with your little girls and the fun stuff you do with and for them...take me down memory lane... Your daughters will remember all the fun stuff you did for them!

    Cute colorful "mr" bunny!

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Wendy, I knew you could do it!! The dresses are darling as are your girls. I hope you had a happy hopping day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dresses and their cheerful colors! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Wendy, It is always a joy to see the wonderful things you do with and for your family - great memories for all of you.
    Those dresses are ever so cute! Happy Easter!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice blog... visited here with a smile, take care always... feel free to visits me back at http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)... thanks ~~~

    ReplyDelete