Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Friday Wishes to You!

Nothing special for me to post today, but to say HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I'm working on things here, and working on things there ... I'm hoping I'll have some closer to finished things to show you on Monday. 

For everyone that wished my girls and I healthy ... thank you and many warm heart wishes to you :) ... Em and I are on the mend, but it seems my Abbie may have gotten the Type A Flu ... she's still trying to mend.  Hopefully this weekend she can shake it and be back in form soon.  God love her, but tending to a sick (read tempermental) 4 yr old (who is going on 14), it's a wonder I don't go back to bed myself, crawl under the covers and stay there ...
 LOL
 I'm serious! 
LOL

Oh ... one more thing ... I've come across one of the funniest ladies here in the bloggi-hood (according to me ;) ...) and it seems she's a fairly new blogger ... if you want a laugh, and trust me, you will laugh (okay, I actually snorted... ONCE)... go check out Pat over at Yumm Yumz by Patticakes.  Honestly, there's no giveaway for winnings, there's nothing in it for me, but I really think laughter is cool and I just wanted to share.

Hugs to you all, thank you for stopping by and have a super weekend!!


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing a wonderful witty new blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Wendy, It's a beautiful day here but a little cool - I love days like this. I sure hope the little one shakes this flu quickly! I'm hoping to finish the quilting on a piece I'm working on today and get the binding on so I can have UFO#9 done. :) Have a great weekend! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sending me over to Pat's new blog! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Wendy for finding Yumm Yumz and sending her to us - we need Patticakes in our blogdom. Hope all feel well soon, Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure hope your 14, er, 4 year old recuperates quickly...before you do something drastic! :) Glad that you're on the mend....headed over to the new blog!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Wendy! You are such a PEACH for sending your friends my way!
    I love, love, love that you snorted at my Post! Hope I can keep you all in stitches! After all, if we can't laugh at ourselves, who can we laugh at!
    Hope you and the kidlets are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy , glad you are feeling some better. We all had H1N1 flu just before xmas and it took us all along time to recover. Going over to blog you suggested I need a laugh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! My comment disappeared, and I got a message that someone else was editing this post. Must be a new thing? :-)

    Glad you're feeling better. Hope you're all back to normal soon. Thanks so much for sharing Pat's blog. She's incredibly funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad there are some of you feeling better. Healthy wishes to your little one. Off to check out Pat's blog.

    ReplyDelete