Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I WON THE BLOGGERY!!!!

That's right folks! I won me the bloggery!  Who needs the lottery?!?!  Money can't buy love :) And I got me all kinds of bloggy-love goin' on!!!  Yes, yes, yes ... Snoopy happy dance happin' here!!

LOL

Would you kindly take a moment from my mild hysteria to glance around my beautiful new blog?!!!

OH
MY
GOODNESS!!!

Apparently, I kept someone awake... oh darn (NOT!!) lol

Apparently, someone likes me ... aw gee shucks! {sheepish grin, here}

When I began my blog last spring, it was at the encouragement of a very good friend and I have to say she really had to talk me into it.  I knew nothing of blogging nor of the blogging world.  I had heard the word bandied about, but never really investigated what a "blog" was.  Well low and behold, I was introduced to Amy's Creative Side and her marvelous Blogger's Quilt Festival, but, you needed a blog in order to participate. So ... I thought "why not do it?"  Then, holy cow, the name????  This took me several more days to ponder.  I'm not clever.  When I try to be funny, I fall flat.  So, then I thought, "Why Knot"?  Hey that works.  Now, look what I've become!!!

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I can say this: 1) I have discovered some of the most terrific people through blogging and 2) if it weren't for my kids, I'd totally crawl into my computer and live here in bloggy-land you all are so wonderful!

Madame Samm, you have done more for me and helping start my New Year in a happier place than you can ever possibly know!  I truly hope you soon find a lulliby to help you sleep.  No one, and I mean No One, will be able to wipe this smile from my face for weeks!!!  Thank you a million times over!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you!!

~hugs~

14 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! That header is just perfection! Madame Samm is just the best or as my little ones used to say.. the bestest LOL.. I have to admit though I would still want the lottery too (greedy) but a gal could buy a lot of fabric with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Knot, indeed! How cute! The little glimpse of the tall buildings gives a very uptown style to the blog, too. hee-hee. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did win the Bloggery! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, what a cool new look !! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new logo Wendy. Madame Samm did a beautiful job...love the owl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Aren't bloggy friends just the bestest!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! I love your new banner! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. Madame Samm does it again! (I am pretty sure I posted that elsewhere today :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I love your blog and your quilts! You definitely deserve every price:)Awesome new look, well done!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So totally wonderful! I'm very happy for you, Wendy. Keep up the good work, and sharing a happy slice of your day =-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! I'm so happy for you. Madame Samm is amazing.

    ReplyDelete