Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sewing and blog hopping ... what have you been up to?

Well, since last Thursday I emptied three bedrooms for the carpet cleaners on Friday and then Saturday spent refilling same rooms and on Sunday spent planting eleven blue spruce trees, I feel pretty darn fortunate to have completed this:

Minus the ric-rac, which I'm waiting for the postman to deliver, I finished this little lovely today.  I used a portion of Whimsical's Pumpkin and Spice panel and the pattern from the book titled the same to create this wallhanging which is about 30 by 19 inches.  Since I don't have time to make a Thanksgiving tablerunner for dinner next week, this may be my table decoration :o)  What say you?

I am now off to read a few more blogs, make a couple more comments ... have you all been visiting the Mistletoe Make & Bake blog hop this week?  SEW totally worth the effort!!!!  There's a grand prize at the end of the week, but just for visiting each blog, you get delicious recipes and each day has a different designer which generously provides a free pattern.  Gotta go take a look!  (see the button on the righthand column of my blog)

OH ... and last week's 100 Blocks, Vol. 2 blog tour ... what a kick!  I actually won a copy of the magazine and a pattern from Vickie at Spun Sugar Quilts.  How cool is that ?!?!?!    All that just for commenting and reading.  Truly blessed is what I am :o)

Well, I best be getting my blessed butt moving ... I have Secret Santa present to get moving on, a birthday present to put together and a really cool Christmas ornament exchange I need to get in the mail before December 1st.  Did I mention Chirstmas presents for my family .... hahahahahaha  ... how many days before Christmas :o) ....  I am quilter, hear me stitch!


 Quiltastic wishes and warm squishy hugs!!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I love the runner...truly I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy girl quilter! (((smiles)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That runner is just beautiful. I love those colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wall hanging is adorable! I love the colors. I think it will make a great Thanksgiving table runner. You have been one very busy gal!!

    ReplyDelete