Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Seriously, do you really think I'll give up?

There is another chance for a Go! and do any of you really think I'd not give it a shot? And, of course, why wouldn't I share this opportunity with each of you? Just as Ms. Pokey of Pokey Dot Quilting did for me. The deets? Head on over to Lavender Ridge: GO! GIVEAWAY TIME and enter, enter, enter (three chances :) ..) Go! Go! Go!!!!

~hugs~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. She has a lovely blog, with some beautiful work. I enjoyed the visit over there on this cold morning...cup of coffee in hand. And loved another chance to win a GO!

    ReplyDelete