Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One little, Two little, Thirty little baggies :)


Yes, my blogging buddies, this is what thirty tiny treat bags looks like :o)  Aren't they the cutest!  I've purchased some halloween cupcake papers to place in the bottom of each and will put rice krispie treats in them topped with candy corn.  I really had fun with these.  You can find the pattern from  The Happy Zombie on her website or in the Fall 2010 Quilts and More.

  I'm thinking stockings or snowmen for Christmas time.  Any recommendations for quick easy patterns? 

I'm off to carve some pumpkins now with the girls. Thanks for taking this tiny treat bag ride with me!!

Quiltastic day to you!

~hugs~

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have been busy....just love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great Wendy! Happy pumpkin carving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and I was proud of me for doing a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How completely wonderful!! The little ones will be soooo happy! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute little bags! You are going to make some little ones very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful and fun!!! Oh...and so much fun to come here and hear the music....my family looks at me when I click on your blog and they wonder what video I must be watching! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so lovely. Have fun with carving the pumkins !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good golly....that is a lot of treat bags, good for you!

    ReplyDelete