Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hi-dee-ho my blogging friends!!

Good morning, good morning!!

When most of you read this, I realize you will be expecting to read the announcement of who won my Thankful Thursday giveaway.  Weeeelllllllll..... at the time of last week's posting, I forgot that I had a class scheduled for today (Sept. 23).  An actual quilting class. My ooops.  However, I didn't want to make any changes and I figured all of you would probably be most understanding :).  Husband's off at work, DD #1 is at school, DD #2 is at sitter's until preschool time, at which time sitter will drive her to said preschool, and husband will pick both girls up at the end of school day, about the same time I finish with class.  How often do the stars align like this, I ask ... NOT that DARN often in my lifetime, I tell ya!!

Needless to say, I will most defnitely come home happy and cheerful from spending the day with like-minded quilty-ladies, with not a grabby-hand nor whiny request (unless it's mine!!) and most joyfully chose a winner amongst my wonderful bloggy friends who commented on my post last Thursday ... my thankful Thursday.

So, until later tonight, I bid you all adieu with my many thanks for understanding!

Much love, many hugs and most importantly,

Quiltastic day!!

5 comments:

  1. You're funny...what a great day ahead, I hope you enjoy it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when things work out so perfectly. Have fun at your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're with quilty friends while I was at the Bernina/Quilt Shop as well as the other Quilt Shop in town....No - not me - I NEVER buy anything.....or not....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a very enjoyable day! :-) Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete