Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today . . . Life is Good :)

Today . . . the girls are getting along . . .  well, for the moment anyway :-)  Notice the shorter hair on Emily?  She and I went to town last week for a "just us" day ... hair cut, kindergarten shots, ear piercing and McDonalds on the way home.  I enjoyed it and next year it'll be Abbie's turn.

My house is once again put in order and in the semi-clean state I am used to ...
you know as there will always be dishes to be cleaned, laundry to be washed,
folded and put away, bathrooms to be scrubbed, etc. etc.

Today . . . I finished (finally) my new ironing board cover ...
that's Authentic canvas by Sweetwater for Moda



Today . . . I received my two patterns ordered from the Fat Quarter Shop

The first is Patchwork Ironing Board Covers #921 from Cotton Way by Bonnie Olaveson. 
Who wouldn't enjoy ironing a bit more with a board looking this sweet?!?!! 
The second is State Street Tote by Bari J. Keeping it Real Sewing Patterns
Adorable bag pattern I plan to use as a birthday gift real soon ;-)


I received this Celebrate Spring by Sandy Gervais for Moda bundle
via eBay yesterday.  Awesome deal!! {big grin}

and ....



here's the pattern from Fig Tree Quilts  I plan to use these jelly rolls
(Fig Tree's Whimsy and Momo's Freebird) to make dresses for my
soon-to-be kindergartener.  Emily starts school a week from Monday and
is counting the days ... she can't wait!!!

Finally ...



Did you know Fat Quarter Shop had a sale this week?  Follow their blog... the Jolly Jabber ...
and I believe you may find a discount or two available posted, maybe
even good through this next week? :-)  Worth the read!

So ... now that you've been caught up on my misdeeds fun, maybe I'll have something accomplished with some of this fun by the next time there's a posting.  Though I won't make any promises! :)

Thanks for stopping by and until next time,

Quiltastic day to you!

1 comment:

  1. What cutie pies the girls are! Love the ironing board cover - and can't wait to see what you make with all of your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete