Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Look What the Mail Lady Brought Me ....

WOW! It is sew very sweet to go to the mail box and receive a package in the mail that I didn't have to hand out dollars and cents for.  Today, I received this ...



Over at Seams Like A Dream Quilt Designs' blog, they asked for comments last week with the chance of winning one of three bags.  Isn't this bag gorgeous?!?!!?!!

I was one of the lucky ones and of course, now, I will probably have to go on over and buy this pattern.  It's adorable!

Thank you Kate and Elizabeth!!


5 comments:

  1. What a cute bag! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this pattern over and over again. It is the Four Star Tote right? Congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like it! Enjoy! And yes, it's the Four Star Tote.

    ReplyDelete