Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tool Bracelet Tutorial by Bitty Bits & Pieces

There is a really, really cool tutorial over at Bitty Bits & Pieces bitty bits & pieces: Tool Bracelet Tutorial . I really want to try this and when I finally do, I'll post a picture .... promise!



2 comments:

  1. Cute tutorial. I want to buy some, not make them. lol I came over from the pinwheel flickr group. I like your quilt and it is so nice you gave it away. I will be praying for your friend. I'm envious of your Gammill and soon to be studio. I enjoyed your blog and I'll be back. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I think I would rather buy one as well!

    ReplyDelete