Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nifty-neat!

I'm gonna tout this apron pattern ... Absolutely Apron! by Vanilla House Designs.



I made it today and it was easy-peasy.  Even though it was easy, it still seems quality.  Very nice lines, very cohesive instructions and this thing has a lining on the back!  Pretty sweet.  My daughters really like it for their Grandmother's birthday on Friday.  I used Sandy Gervais' Gobble Gobble line for Moda.  Actually, these fabric pieces are left over from another project I did last fall.  Sweet .... used stash fabric and didn't have to purchase any for this project.  Score one for me :o)

I'll sign off with this one now.  Quilt-tastic day everyone!!


2 comments: