Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Pinwheel Sampler Quilt -- Yea Me!

Good morning all!  YEA ME!!  Its pieced, its pieced!!




I am posting a picture of the pieced results of my pinwheel sampler quilt along which I joined over at p.s. i quilt.  I was late to the party but enjoyed it and looked forward each week to the next block.  I hope to join one like it again.  I'm posting two pictures because the fabric is so light that I adjusted the contrast and brightness on one of the pictures so you could get an idea of the beautiful blocks (obviously, beautiful by pattern, not by my construction :) )  The fabric used is Moda's Kashmir IV by Sentimental Studios.  Love these pretty pastels!  I hope to get this quilted real soon, but for now, I better be getting other projects done, including quilting for dollars ... gotta make my payments on ol' Gammie, ya know.

Quilt-tastic day all and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing! Love the one on the bottom right. I've been wanting to try that one.
    Anna
    lassothemoon.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Just beautiful! I love the fabric you chose! Great job!

    ReplyDelete