Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.(Philippians 4:8)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Midnight oil ... burned.

I finished my last gift for my niece's birthday this year.  Well, the older one any way :)  Here it is:

Notice the bitsy heart I quilted in center square? :)


Front side....


Inside ....



I tried to find a pattern for the books sized 6" x 8" that my niece reads, but failed.  So, I took a piece of this, that, and other patterns and this is what I developed. I stuck with my scrap bin for this project too, as I have with the other items I've made the last couple of days.  All of these materials were left-overs from other gifts, so I know they'll be a hit with the girls.  If not, they don't live in the same town as I do and I'll never know :) hahahaha ...

Well, that's it for this evening.  I think I'm starting to get rummy and I don't want to be held accountable for anything I may or may not write here in the morning.  I'm scooting off to bed.  God bless!  Take care, and as always "have a quilt-tastic day!"

Wendy

1 comment: