It is getting to be that time of year again...when we have reason to be WICKED! For the third year, I have the honor of hosting another Wicked hop with Madame Samm of SewWeQuilt.com who has brewed up another cauldron of fun for all of us by working with Maywood Studio and their Black Cat Crossing collection.
Be sure to visit SewWeQuilt.com for more information on the collection and a chance to receive some of this frightfully fantastic fabric! She also has links to several shops that have this material available for purchase.
I consider these hops a great way to share what we create, encourage those who participate, and be inspired by everyone who contributes.
If you would like to play along with us, please send me:
and be sure to include "Ready to be WICKED" in the subject line.
As always ... please read the Guidelines ...
- Anyone and everyone can participate in our HOPS.
- CREATE something that SHOUTS BLACK CAT CROSSING...
- BE a cheerleader for all those who participate, there is nothing as heartfelt as your lovely comments.
- Please turn off your word verification the day of your post…you really do not want to miss any comments. YOU have no idea how that one comment can be a life changer.
- Be sure to add your post at midnight EST. WE have visitors all around the world who like to get up like we do in North America to your lovely creations.
- Please ADD everyone including YOUR blog on your post that day, so we can find everyone as easily as we found you.
- MOST IMPORTANT, commit, if you don't, you have taken the spot of someone else who I will be hearing about, trust me there.
- Add the button to your blog so everyone will note your Black Cat projects.
until then ... Happy Stitching!